Thailand Tea Mail
**Although the sampler set is sold out, we have made the individual Thai teas available to you through our permanent collection here!**
Tea Mail Special!
After an absolutely incredible experience in the tea mountains of Northern Thailand, we have selected six of our favorite teas and are excited to share them with you.
You'll get a taste of the ancient wild tea trees grown in Doi Wawee, as well as the oolongs and black teas from Mae Salong's Taiwanese tea cultivars. A reflection of the kindness and beauty of the people there molded by a unique history - We hope you will love it.
Included in this Tea Mail:
- 6 sample packs of tea (upto 10g each):
- Red Oolong from Mae Salong, Thailand - 101 Tea Plantation
- Rice Oolong from Mae Salong, Thailand - 101 Tea Plantation
- Osmanthus Oolong from Mae Salong, Thailand - 101 Tea Plantation
- Khiri Gold (black tea) from Mae Salong, Thailand - Wang Put Tan Tea
- Wawee Gushu (Sheng Pu'er) from Doi Wawee, Thailand - Aran Tea
- Siam Silver (Gushu White tea) from Doi Wawee, Thailand - Aran Tea
- Handmade labels with travel-inspired illustrations and calligraphy done by Mona for each pack
- A postcard letter from Mona sharing her experience in Thailand and story behind the teas
Please watch our live tasting sessions or click on the above links to learn more about each tea:
Tasting Oolong teas from 101 Tea Plantation (Mae Salong)
Tasting Khiri Black tea from Wang Put Tan plantation
Tasting Doi Wawee Gushu Pu'er & White Tea