Cambodian Lotus Oolong Tea Mail
First 3 orders get an additional lotus seed bracelet!
Included in this Tea Mail:
- 1 pack of Lotus Oolong tea sourced from a lotus farm in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- A Cambodian handmade rattan coaster, in the shape of a lotus
- A postcard letter from Mona detailing her experience and story behind the tea
- Hand-drawn illustrations on the labels, inspired by Mona's travels
- The first 3 orders will also get a lotus seed bracelet from the lotus farm
One sample tea pack (15g). This gives 3~4 servings of tea.
While I was in Siem Reap for a half marathon, I also decided to visit a lotus farm - I was blown away by the surrounding natural beauty and traditional handicrafts. I spent an unforgettable day on a boat learning about the lotus plant, and was pleasantly surprised that they had their own unique tea blend, Lotus Oolong.
A light and refreshing oolong, I found this blend rather special! The tea is placed inside a fresh lotus flower for days to absorb the natural lotus aroma, creating a soft and floral cup. Highly recommend, especially if you've never tasted lotus tea before.
I couldn't wait to share the tea with you, along with their locally made handicrafts - I hope you'll enjoy this tea mail!
Lotus Oolong Specs
ORIGIN Siem Reap, Cambodia
CRAFT The tea is placed inside the fresh lotus flower overnight, and repeated several times (each time using a fresh lotus flower) to absorb the natural lotus aroma, creating a soft and floral cup
NOTES Grassy, Floral, Mellow, Refreshing
Gongfu Brew (Gaiwan): 4g | 150ml | 95°C | 30 sec | +10 sec for additional brews | Can steep ~ 4 times
Western Brew (Mug / Teapot): 3g (1 Tbsp) | 350ml | 95°C | 2 min | + 1 min for additional brews | Can steep ~ 2 times